The club committee meet every other month. The committee is re-elected every year at the AGM – which is held in March in lieu of the usual Club Night.
For the year to March 2021 the committee is as follows:
- Chairman – Chris Watt
- Secretary – Keith Richards
- Treasurer – Susan Sansom
- EPLO Officer – Simon Avery-Sutton
- EPLO Deputy – Simon Prebble
- Membership – Michael Thomas
- MSA rep – Pat Booth
- Events Office – James Dixey, Jonathan Smith
- Social Media – Ross Cooper
- General Member – Chris Comley
If you have any issues to raise concerning any aspect of running the club please make it known to a committee meeting. If you wish to stand for election to the committee please attend the next AGM!
CLUB CONSTITUTION. The club constitution sets out the rules and procedures under which the club operates. This is revised occasionally at the AGM, changes being accepted only after voting by any member who wishes to participate. The most recent revision is available here.